View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2013, 07:26 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedille View Post
For what it's worth, I really don't mind more entries getting own entries, but want to know what's our current consensus.
I wonder if it would be possible to make sub-entries, i.e on Ys III entry, you would see Felghana also, but on Felghana's entry you would see note of it being remake of Ys III. Or something like that.

Which apparently it currently is.

Also, I don't much has to say about the Ys IV / Celceta case, haven't yet played neither one of the titles. But if I would have to say something, I think the opinion/wondering I type earlier should fit it also, and perhaps same with every remake/demake/enchanced port of portness

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppel9014 View Post
In case of Felghana, I would say it worth an entry. We are talking about a total change in game mechanics, reconstruction of maps and adjustment based on Ys VI to original Ys III, not just simply a 3D remake. But again, I still don't understand the standard.
Well, in my eyes, changing game mechanics and reconstrucing maps is pretty give on 3D remakes. And the mechanics didn't chance so much in the end, just made the jump from 2D to 3D.