View Single Post
Old Oct 20, 2013, 03:06 PM

Yes, I know you didn't know sheep was invariant, just like I didn't consider ココカラ to intended as a statement. I know enough that ヒカリノアシオト is obviously a statement. But some soundtracks have some crazy things like ソマイマレツァ or シンムナフォスン, which look just like words or names because they're in kana form. But even if you write them out as words or names, Somaimaretsa and Shinmunafosun don't make any more sense than Cocokara, which is why ココカラ easily looked the same sort of case. It simply didn't occur to me, which is why I asked for improvements.

My point is, have a little measure of patience for who don't know as much about Japanese as you do, rather than making snide remarks like "not very consistent". It's just unnecessary and not constructive. I didn't make any snide remarks about you not knowing sheep was a plural, but let me tell you, plurals of animals are literally first-grade learning material, or even earlier. I could remark that you should know that, but I don't because I know English isn't your strong point and that's okay. Likewise, show me a little patience as well, I'm dedicating some of my time to adding to the database, it's voluntary and I don't have to do it but I want to help.

Last edited by Mortavia; Oct 20, 2013 at 03:12 PM.