View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2008, 10:44 AM

Since I've started to purchase doujin CDs through the use of deputy services, I've thought of the same idea. Would be a nice way for people to get their hands on the albums they want with just a simple click right on the entry. We already have the marketplace that sort of makes up for it along with websites that are usually linked to entries with more information, which in return gives the person options of where to get it. Doesn't necessarily guarantee the chances of it being available but I've seen websites link places to where the material can be purchased.

That's not the case for most of the albums on here since the language barrier prevents them from even continuing on. It really depends in the circumstances involved such as print run, distribution, and etc. A lot of the soundtracks on here can be bought through well known shops like VGM World, Play-Asia, and plenty of others that I don't even know of. There are some features that should be coming down soon like the print run field for example. It's not a top priority but it should help with the rarity of an album so at least a person would know the chances of still finding it.

I don't know if this should be an important priority right now. It's definitely something to keep in mind though. I just don't want people to think this place is an online shopping service or anything like that. This would require some thought before even considering to start putting in links. That would require tons of editing to get finished.