View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2011, 10:17 PM

Hi there

Have added a real picture of Shenmue - but bear in mind that is one of the few A & G ones!

All are in mint condition and all are complete.

Are there any others you are interested in?

Any that dont sell I am quite happy to keep in my collection :-)

As a newbie on here I am just taken aback by the resentment to the fact I am selling over 35 original, very rare soundtracks, I thought you guys would be happy to get some you have been after rather than shoot me down in flames. I am a general collector rather than just a computer game collector, so when I originally started collecting these, I thought ALL my collection was genuine, it was only after I had spent hours cataloging them all onto ebay that someone from here asked what the catalogue number for the Zelda soundtrack was and revealed to me it was a bootleg (and so I adjusted the price down) - I was shocked - but then relieved to find when I checked and added the cat numbers, that very few were. If I was to start this whole process again, I would put original pics on, but you learn as you go along. As I have said I can supply pictures, anything anyone requires on particular titles. I think all cat numbers are up now, but again if I have missed one please let me know.

Thanks!

Ryan

Ryan