View Single Post
Old Feb 5, 2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortavia View Post
Not to come in here and be the pedant or anything, but why are some of the translated tracks in sentence case and not in title case? "It's not debugging" or "What a relief" for example... does this perhaps come from the game?
The reason why it's not the first letter in uppercase, the rest in lowercase was because I thought some track names were not capitalized, but it's actually only the two tracks. The original tracklist is a bit inconsistent with likes of "SUNCTUARY", but I'd wait to see how the actual printed tracklist turns out to be. Meanwhile, anybody's welcomed to improve it.

Quote:
Also the comma placement in track 12 is wrong. It should be placed after "demon", not after "come". When you address somebody like this, the comma comes after the noun of direct address.

"Mortavia, come and watch TV with me."
You can flip the sentence around to see how it makes sense.
"Come and watch TV with me, Mortavia."
I'd basically take anybody's else word on translation, but the two of your examples are imperative. Since the original track name is not ask demons to come here and do something, I'm not sure if we should insert a comma between the subject and the predicate.