View Single Post
Old Jun 2, 2010, 08:57 PM

I became acquainted with S.S.H.'s Lost Child albums (Side-A and Side-B, as they're called) on a random discovery of them quite a while back. It was probably coincidentally around when they came out. They were the only "Lost Child" game albums I'd ever known (whatever "Lost Child" even is) until very recently, when I checked this out. There's something terrific about this music, but it's very different from S.S.H.'s stuff.

Can anyone that knows about this game tell me where all this stuff comes from? Are both S.S.H.'s stuff and this stuff all part of the game's original soundtrack? Whenever I search Infinia, I get this soundtrack and not some other game, no matter what (so it seems "Infinia" is just a creative title for this soundtrack). This entry tells me that the product this represents is also simply "Lost Child". And I have no idea how to go about getting the game, since I never play things that aren't in English, or even deal with many Japanese sites.

I'm done some searches, but don't come up with much, and I'm interested in this. It's great music!