View Single Post
Old May 25, 2013, 10:18 PM

As I've implied in one of my previous posts, my biggest issue with this album was the "disappointment" from a few users at its disappearance, because it really is the same "logic" applied to some physical releases:

- Those who preorder might get access to a bonus CD/DVD, in addition to the game.
- Those who do not lose - maybe temporarily, but mostly forever - the chance to experience such content.

You see this happen a lot, why shouldn't it affect Digital stuff, too? Because of its "nature"? Weak defense, if you ask me, such releases are eligible for crappy treatment, too. All I wanted to reiterate is that there's a logic behind such move, a logic we've seen applied many times. This was an unlockable bonus item, along with the Artbook and Resident Evil 5. Once the product had reached a certain quota of pre-orders, you'd get access to some of that stuff... Luckily, we've managed to unlock everything.

And to add, once more, a bit of information: Digital Albums get pulled from the iTunes store, whether from an expire of license, or other issues which I frankly don't know about... So, yeah, even Digital format is subject to go "out of print", in some way or form.
last.fm | Discord: Dark Slayer#8440

Last edited by ilef; May 25, 2013 at 10:26 PM.