View Single Post
Old Apr 19, 2015, 09:51 PM
Trusted Editor

Default PCCK-20049: Ketteiban!! Kotori, Mushi no Symphony

This album contains for the first time in the same case the 2 compositions of Seiji Yokoyama about nature.
This is a typical classic/orchestral music, and in addition there's a background with sounds of birds and insects. We recognize well the style of Seiji Yokoyama (who composed Saint Seiya, Captain Harlock (1st series), Sangokushi movies, Magical Taruruto-Kun, Metalder, Winspector, Ohranger...) Well, in my opinion, if you like Seiji Yokoyama, you'll like this album, it is a little gem ;-)
You can listen some samples on CDJapan and HVM, in order to have an opinion

There are a few artists credited on the booklet but it is in Japanese, and I don't find any information about them on the web. Maybe Seiji Yokoyama has arranged this soundtrack too, but I'm not sure.
No songs on the CDs, so no lyrics and performers of course.
I have copied the kanjis on CDJapan for the tracklist, and I've verified on my booklet: they are well all the same.
For the romaji translation, I find it on HMV (see on the album page).
I may have the translation in English for the tracklist (using Google / Microsoft Translator), if anybody who speaks Japanese well tell me please if that's good, I can put it too:

CD1:
01 Birds of Spring and Music
02 Birds of Summer and Music
03 Birds of Autumn and Music
04 Birds of Winter and Music
05 Twitter of Various Birds

CD2:
01 Life
02 Love
03 Dance
04 Death
05 Chorus of Various Insects

I had a sale link for Amazon.co.jp too, but it doesn't works when I put it on the manage links page (I think the URL is a bit too long! ^^):

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%B1%BA%E5...83%8B%E3%83%BC

Last edited by SaintSquall; Apr 19, 2015 at 09:56 PM.