View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2015, 11:33 PM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
I was actually wondering why that was approved. We agreed to allow drama albums by popular composers if they are complete, and an upcoming entry is by definition not complete and may stay that way.

About this one, I don't know if the wikipedia page is complete but it looks like Seiji Yokoyama has done more drama works than anime works. So drama albums are definitely a no, this one is in a kind of grey zone. Since it's just one it's fine I guess, given the popularity of his anime works.
Yes Seiji Yokoyama has done a lot of dramas, but I wasn't counting to submit them anyway. And in addition there's not a lot of informations about them. Personally, i don't like dramas because it's not really music for me and I don't understand Japanese speaking (except "nani" or "arigato" ^^)
For this CD "Kotori, Mushi no Symphony", I just repeat that is an original work. Seiji Yokoyama is a popular composer for animes, like Nobuo Uematsu for video games, so i hope really that this CD will be approved, because in my opinion, it's worth well-known and listening

OK, I won't write in French anymore in the future. I didn't know if it was accepted, so OK no problem

Last edited by SaintSquall; Apr 20, 2015 at 11:37 PM.