View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2018, 05:47 AM
VGMdb Staff

It seems the interesting double CD 12 volumes Showa TV Kids series released in 2003 give "ALL PERFECT" infos about Nippon Columbia old SCS number 45 rpm records with OP, ED and most IN.
On "back covers" they report arrangers missing on most of '60 and early '70 releases (they are 99% same as composers), and give also the day release missing on original records.
Now I understand why anison.info give also arranger field for old old stuff, they come from there.
From what I know the later '2005 reprint of Zoku TV series (and TV Anime History CD series which is a single CD split of these of late '90) don't have update infos simply because they copied the old print from '80 (which I own).
It would be interesting if BLUSPEC-CD History of Anime Song released in 2006-7 have those updates, anyway it has no matter technically arrangers info can be added "OFFICIALLY" on every Columbia EP/LP/CD compilation with a note *come from Showa TV CD etc.....
It would be a titanic update but it could be easily done; also in my experience checking LP and CD inserts stuff, infos follow exactly the 45rpm records so every compilation can be 100% reconstructed perfectly.
Little question, the old SCS series have the vinyl sleeve with "Columbia Records" while label give Nippon Columbia, so how can I update them? Columbia Records should be imprint or publisher?

Last edited by depa; Jun 19, 2018 at 05:51 AM.