View Single Post
Old Dec 8, 2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby Pufocia View Post
If he "felt threatened" by the post, he could have replied in that same thread and asked Kidd to clarify. You might notice that he didn't post in that thread again before making this one. That suggests to me that he's more interested in the attention than problem-resolution.
Like I'm going to take it up with you guys where you're all one tight knit group. Plus, the damage had already been going on. Am I going to tell you all to take back your votes?

Quote:
Nowhere did Kidd ever say "vote other people down." He said "give people negative stars," which don't exist and were the subtle clue that he might have been joshing. And he's already said it, but all his 2000 posts mean is that everybody there knows him, knows he's fooling, and is laughing at the display of alarmism here.
Negative stars don't exist, but voting 1 star surely brings the score down. I'm really not an idiot.

Quote:
Again, the fact that his first instinct is to make a new thread on a forum that Kidd doesn't frequent, in the hopes that it would take as long as possible before he even knew WarpToken had a concern, should say all you need to know about his "justification."
See the first response.