View Single Post
Old Jan 14, 2018, 01:00 PM
Trusted Editor

- The credits are one giant run-on sentence broken up with ・ and /. I line breaked every time a ・ happened for readability
- I added a couple spaces of padding in the jillmax group of OST2 to indicate that the credits are still part of the jillmax group
- most of the / separators between artists are space / space, however any time the / is preceded by a right bracket (]), it doesn't have a leading space. don't know why but I maintained that formatting
- i added an extra space before the "musicians" section to logically separate it from the rest of the credits, though this does not exist in the inserts (one big run-on)
- the two instances of "glaziano" are sic
- on Disc 6 credits, the lack of a space after the comma in last,first in some of the artist names is sic

Original credits unknown source / errors:

- Disc 1, M7 "words: gabriela robin". Can't find source credit, not on OST1 scans
- Disc 1, M16 "words: troy". Sourced from OST1 but not credited in this box set.
- Disc 4, M2 the box set credits vocal and lyrics to Gabriela Robin, the original OST credits vocals to Ilaria Graziano. I am not sure which is correct

*edit* 1/14 10:59 EST

- Added DISCIDs so disc 6 would freedb query from disc correctly
- Translation ("Tachikomans") for D5M18 came from the English iTunes release.

Last edited by dancey; Jan 14, 2018 at 08:00 PM.