View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2020, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenissimusDux View Post
This was good fun Jormungand - I had to leave quite abruptly so I missed the end of the stream. I hope to attend future events - keep it up!
Thank you so much Serenissimus for being there!! There's nothing better than chatting about VGM. Seriously, I could talk about it for hours.

Everyone--I have a preliminary plan for the VGM talk show. It will continue the FF7 OST listening party, and afterward will proceed into other VGM topics:

Wednesday @ 7:00 PM CST
Friday @ 11:00 AM CST
Sunday @ 11:00 AM CST

Streams will be shortened from 2 hours to 1 hour. The schedule provides one US-friendly stream, one Europe-friendly stream, and one that should accommodate both. Additionally, as a follow-up to all viewers, video #2 did get a copyright claim... but it won't affect the actual file. I just can't monetize (oh, shucks. Wasn't planning to anyway...).

So, FF7 Listening Party Part 3 will stream on Wednesday, July 8 @ 7:00 PM CST.

The new stream dates are effective through the end of August. There will be no stream on Thursday, July 30. (September is going to be insane, because literally no one knows how school is going to start (virtual or hybrid). If this makes no sense to you, join the club.)

Please take the survey for future topics!!! As a reminder, all streams will be output to Youtube for future viewing.

As a final note: our stream is family-friendly and inclusive. These words are not empty. I live and breathe the daily reality of my (elementary/primary) students, more than half of whom are immigrants or children of immigrants or grandchildren of immigrants, are brown or black, and speak English as a second language. Even the topic of video game music is not exempt from this inclusiveness, because these are my kiddos and I love them dearly... their health and happiness will always be #1 on my list.