View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2013, 07:32 AM

Hmm didn't notice that english thing. Still I'd just like for them to clarify that the OST is included before I make a rash preorder. They should include it in the product details but haven't for some reason.

The thing about CDjapan is that while it is a tad more expensive you will sometimes receive your order a couple days before the release date if you are quick to preorder things. Site even indicates how many preorders are left to receive your package on/or sometimes before the official release date. And out of all the times i've ordered stuff early it has ALWAYS shown up on time (and i've ordered about 80 CDs from there).

With amazon.......you are kind of in the dark. Even if you preorder something when it says "Want to receive this order on it's release date?" it never says when it runs out of those preorders. I've had several times when I've preordered an item there and wouldn't recieve it till several weeks later (recently happened with the Blueray enclosure with QB's blade too).

Personally i am an impatient person so i like getting my stuff as soon as possible. And CDjapan has never let me down in that department =p.

Last edited by leatherhead333; Nov 29, 2013 at 07:37 AM.