View Single Post
Old Aug 3, 2010, 10:38 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Well I think it's mostly correct with some wrong names (which they should be ok in the English tracklist) but I didn't have time to fix them yet. I don't get the CAPS tho.
But honestly I encourage everybody to recheck throughly romaji tracklists before submitting them. Many, many of those found on the Internet are wrong.

About the OST itself seems there are a bunch of older themes, I wonder if T's Music isn't really involved.

Stealth edit: once again we got shafted and the OST is missing a quite a bunch of tracks. Like ~14 character themes (mostly remixes of old tracks), ~10 stages, ~6 of Kow Otani's tracks (so much fanfare to get his name in the OST for publicity but they don't even put all his tracks in?), a lot of event songs, etc. Enough to fill a couple of CDs without looping.
Can't we get a complete Basara OST for once? Damn you Capcom!
Oh well, I liked other Basara OSTs more anyway. I appreciate the sound quality upgrade but I miss those uplifting synthy guitars of old.

Re-edit:
I'm not great picking composers apart but given the sound quality and style differences I'd bet 101, 201 and 228 are Kow Otani's. Confirmed!

RE-RE-EDIT:
I'm unsure of the romanization for 208 and 209 since JASRAC gives both Tedorigawa / Tetorigawa and Mimikawa / Mimigawa, but seems the former are more official so I changed them to that.

Last edited by Dag; Jan 11, 2011 at 06:42 AM.