View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2010, 07:35 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Sorry, I'm still working on getting his official confirmation about Sayaka and Akiropito, but hope to publish something soon. Would be great if one of you get there first! He's quite a mysterious guy and I wouldn't be surprised if he'd prefer these pseudonyms not to be found, though the indirect approach through asking about projects accredited to pseudonyms seems more productive. In addition, a very large amount of circumstantial evidence indicates both are him.
I think that Sayaka Yamaoka could be a unit, since in the album COMPOSERS there are a unit called Akira Shintani, which is Akira Yamaoka + Sanae Shintani. And I think that Takayuki Fujii could be another pseudonym of him too.

Btw, in OSV's interview he confirmed that he is credited with a pseudonym, but I couldn't find the track "Twilight" in game credits.

Quote:
OSV: Did you contribute any music for the recent release of No More Heroes 2? We had heard that you contributed some music, but you joined so late that you weren’t included in the credits.

Yamaoka: Yes, I contributed one track to the game.

OSV: Do you recall which track it was? I just finished the game, and would love to know which one.

Yamaoka: Well, it’s actually credited, but not under my name.

OSV: Like a pseudonym?

Yamaoka: Yes.

Last edited by Revoc; Mar 18, 2010 at 06:58 AM.