View Single Post
Old Feb 8, 2014, 09:48 AM

Sonic CD JP

"Track 53" (sample 6) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Stardust Speedway - Present"
"Track 57" (sample 6) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Stardust Speedway - Present"
"FX 20" from "East West Dance Industrial" was used in "Stardust Speedway - Present"
"FX 21" from "East West Dance Industrial" was used in "Stardust Speedway - Present"
"FX 29" from "East West Dance Industrial" was used in "Stardust Speedway - Present"

"334_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Boss"
"Track 61" (sample 7) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Boss"

Sonic the Hedgehog 3

"Track 28" (sample 10) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 1" was used in "Launch Base 1"

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

"Track 76" from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "Fire Temple (V1.0)"

Sonic Adventure

"26 Heey Hoo AD" (sample 6) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Run Through The Speed Highway ...for Speed Highway"

"24 On a mission" (sample 3) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Goin' Down!? ...for Speed Highway"

"Track 90" (sample 9) from "Polestar Magnetics XL1 CD 1" was used in "Letz Get This Party Started ...for CHAO Race Entrance"
"98001 ROBVOX" from "e-Lab X-static Goldmine 1" was used in "Letz Get This Party Started ...for CHAO Race Entrance"
"98002 ROBVOX" from "e-Lab X-static Goldmine 1" was used in "Letz Get This Party Started ...for CHAO Race Entrance"
"98003 ROBVOX" from "e-Lab X-static Goldmine 1" was used in "Letz Get This Party Started ...for CHAO Race Entrance"

Jet Set Radio

"35 Shouts!" (sample 2) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Yellow Bream"

"Track 4" (sample 8) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "Grace & Glory"
"97092 ROBVOX" from "eLab X-static Goldmine 1" was used in "Grace & Glory"
"36 Countdown & Space" (sample 23) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Grace & Glory"

"Track 74" (sample 2) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "Humming the Bassline"
"Track 87" (sample 8) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "Humming the Bassline"
"26 Heey Hoo AD" (sample 4) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Humming the Bassline"
"31 Male AdLib 1" (sample 9) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Humming the Bassline"

"369_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Let Mom Sleep"
"Track 53" (sample 3) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Let Mom Sleep"
"Track 55" (sample 4) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Let Mom Sleep"
"Track 58" (sample 8) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Let Mom Sleep"
"Track 66" (sample 5) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Let Mom Sleep"
"Track 68" (sample 8) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Let Mom Sleep"
"Track 99" (samples 1 and 3) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" were used in "Let Mom Sleep"

"Track 45" (sample 4) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Moody's Shuffle"
"Track 59" (sample 3) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Moody's Shuffle"

"Track 11" (sample 1) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "Rock It On"

"Track 87" (sample 5) from "Polestar Magnetics XL1 CD 1" was used in "Sneakman"
"369_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Sneakman"
"Track 54" (sample 10) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Sneakman"
"Track 67" (sample 2) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Sneakman"
"Track 99" (sample 2) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Sneakman"

"38 Nostalgic Vocals" (sample 1) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Sweet Soul Brother"
"Track 93" (sample 15) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "Sweet Soul Brother"

"Track 22" (sample 1) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 1" was used in "That's Enough"
"Track 26" (sample 2) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "That's Enough"
"Track 43" (sample 6) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "That's Enough"
"The funky rhythm... 2" from "Zero-G Dance Vocals" was used in "That's Enough"

Sonic Adventure 2

"Track 87" (sample 3) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "Space Trip Steps ...for Meteor Herd"

Jet Set Radio Future

"Track 88" (sample 24) from "Polestar Magnetics XL1 CD 1" was used in "Fly Like A Butterfly"
"350_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Fly Like A Butterfly"

"369_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "The Concept of Love"
"406_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "The Concept of Love"
"Track 87" (sample 1) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "The Concept of Love"
"Track 88" (sample 14) from "Polestar Magnetics XL1 CD 1" was used in "The Concept of Love"

"282_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Funky Dealer"
"301_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Funky Dealer"

"Track 56" (sample 5) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Shape Da Future"
"Track 88" (sample 13) from "Polestar Magnetics XL1 CD 1" was used in "Shape Da Future"

"Track 4" (samples 1 and 2) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" were used in "I Love Love You [Love Love Super Dimension Mix]"
"285_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "I Love Love You [Love Love Super Dimension Mix]"
"320_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "I Love Love You [Love Love Super Dimension Mix]"
"329_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "I Love Love You [Love Love Super Dimension Mix]"

"393_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Oldies But Happies"
"Track 52" (sample 4) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Oldies But Happies"
"Track 62" (sample 8) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Oldies But Happies"

"323_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Sneakman [Toronto Mix]"

"23 House it up" (sample 2) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Like It Like This Like That"
"Track 21" (sample 7) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 1" was used in "Like It Like This Like That"
"Track 96" (sample 5) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Like It Like This Like That"

Ollie King

"Track 87" (samples 9, 11 and 12) from "Polestar Magnetics XL1 CD 1" were used in "Boarder 70"
"388_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Boarder 70"

"09 Lyrical Paragraph" from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Let It Go"
"11 Knowledge my wisdom" from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Let It Go"
"Track 24" (sample 10) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Let It Go"
"Track 25" (sample 3) from "Zero- G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Let It Go"
"Track 26" (samples 3 and 8) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" were used in "Let It Go"

"IN 2 D GROOVE" (sample 1) from "Polestar Magnetics X-static Goldmine: Disc 2" was used in "Funk to the Top"
"Track 90" (sample 5) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Funk to the Top"

"396_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Brother Goes Away"

"Track 63" (sample 1) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Somethin' Jazzy For Your Mind"

Sonic Rush

"Spinning on the turntables back to back" from "All-Star Breakbeats" was used in "Back 2 Back"
"Track 93" (sample 15) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "Back 2 Back"

"333_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Ethno Circus"
"369_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Ethno Circus"
"15 Female Rap 2" from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Ethno Circus"

"36 Countdown & Space" (sample 22) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Ska Cha Cha"
"193_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Ska Cha Cha"
"313_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Ska Cha Cha"
"315_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Ska Cha Cha"
"332_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Ska Cha Cha"

"Track 28" (sample 1) from "Zero-G Ethnic vol. 1" was used in "Jeh Jeh Rocket"

"T37_01" from "Masterbits Add Lips" was used in "Get Edgy"
"35 Shouts!" (sample 6) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Get Edgy"
"323_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Get Edgy"

"351_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "What U Need"
"423_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "What U Need"

"Track 26" (sample 2) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Metal Scratchin'"
"Track 96" (sample 1) from "Zero-G Datafiles vol. 2" was used in "Metal Scratchin'"

"331_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Vela Nova"
"368_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Vela Nova"
"397_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Vela Nova"

"35 Shouts!" (samples 7, 8 and 9) from "Masterbits RAPsody" were used in "Bomber Barbara"

"36 Countdown & Space" (sample 23) from "Masterbits RAPsody" was used in "Wrapped in Black"
"Track 87" (sample 22) from "Polestar Magnetics XL1 CD 1" was used in "Wrapped in Black"

"328_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Groove Rush 7 [New Record!]"

Sonic Rush Adventure

"Track 85" (sample 9) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "A New Venture"

"Track 85" (sample 9) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "Plant Kingdom"

"Track 93" (sample 15) from "Best Service Voice Spectral" was used in "Machine Labyrinth"

"339_COOK" from "Skip to my Loops" was used in "Boss"

Still on the hunt for the 1992 X-static Goldmine release. Only reason I know it was used in Funk to the Top was because of a demo...