View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2016, 12:17 AM

Out of curiosity, is it a common occurrence for SNK to not specify which artists worked on which tracks? Looking at say, the Soundtrack for KOF 2003, despite there only being two artists working on the it (TATE_NORIO and Masahiko Hataya) it doesn't say who specifically worked on what.

From what I can see it doesn't appear that the artists listed for XIII's composition are among the artists listed as part of Shinsekai Gakkyoku Zatsugidan. With that said, would it technically be inaccurate to still list the artist as such? I merely wish to know since when I tag all the various information before ripping a CD I like to be generally detailed and accurate.

However, I dislike the idea of just having a very long string of names that cover the soundtrack in its entirety. In such a situation I'd probably prefer to just condense it to the sound team's name if they aren't going to be specific on who worked on what anyway. Simply put, I'm uncertain on whether these more recent SNK artists still fall under the umbrella of being part SGZ or not.

Last edited by BlazingAbyss; Feb 22, 2016 at 12:21 AM.