View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2014, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextday View Post
Shiro Hamaguchi is doing Shirobako. Active Planets is doing Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai.

My main interest this season will be Kanno's Gundam which sounds really great from the lengthy preview that was posted recently. This is a classic mecha score: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23...eview_creation

Fukasawa taking over Fate was something I was expecting and it's a good move on Aniplex's part. I think he's a better fit for the series than Kajiura. And most of Kajiura's work as of late hasn't been very inspired, anyways.

Lastly, I'm excited to see Ryo Kunihiko is back to scoring anime for Akatsuki no Yona. It's been a while since Letter Bee and it's good to see him returning for another fantasy adventure series.
I am curious if in Daitoshokan anime will be used music from VN game because there is still written at cdjapan for AUG-9103 "Original soundtrack release of the game and anime series"

Inou Battle Within Everyday Life PV has crazy-groovy music by Elements Garden and I also hope that Grisaia anime get score by Junpei Fujita who scored 1st VN game.