View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2021, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatotunes View Post
It's just interesting to me that for the K.K. Slider songs they would bother crediting Shinobu Nagata on the album for her original composition ('Spring Blossoms', a version she didn't even arrange, might I add) and not Kenta Nagata for 'Forest Life' or 'K.K. Island' as would be assumed. And from there, Yasuaki Iwata is also not credited among the other artists despite the appearance of 'Welcome Horizons'... it's this small inconsistency that I find really strange.
She may have arranged (some of) the few new aircheck KK songs we have in New Horizons (maybe even "Welcome Horizons").
Also, I think that if Shinobu Nagata was to be credited for the reprise compositions of her original AC works, there is a chance that it would be with her maiden name (Tanaka). (this could also very well be the case for Manaka Kataoka, credited in ACCF with her maiden name : Tominaga)

But yeah, all the credits we have for this album are definitely not "composition" credits but more like "music by" credits (so in some cases more representative of arrangement than composition).