View Single Post
Old Sep 13, 2011, 09:34 AM

There are many great games that have sadly not gotten soundtrack releases, outside of pretty much anything from Nintendo, here are some that I have found. Not sure if any of these have been mentioned on here yet.

Ape Escape 2
Ape Escape 3
Medievil 1
Medievil 2
Rayman 2
Rayman 3
Shining the Holy Ark (not the Sakuraba album, but one that has the original Saturn music)
Bug 1 & Too (I believe that Too has some music on the disc if you put it in the computer but not much)
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (The awesome PS1/Saturn arranges)
Dual Hearts (Great action RPG from the PS2 era, brought out by Atlus in the USA, not even sure who the composer was)
Klonoa Empire of Dreams & Dream Champ Tournament (There were some nice tunes in those GBA titles, specifically the first one. Plus I love the Klonoa series.)
Magic Pengel
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody

There are many more out there that I am forgetting as it's quite a long list. This is an interesting thread because there's so many soundtracks out there both in print and out of print, but still many that were simply never made. Hopefully one day these game companies will go "Oh my, we never released (insert soundtrack) and people want it, maybe we should look back and see what we missed". One can hope right?

Last edited by thedreamtraveler; Sep 13, 2011 at 11:03 AM.