View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2018, 04:54 AM

Dear Phonograph

>>I could say women attend vgm concerts to meet guys, ahah

And they did meet, in music, their favorite characters. ....But I am not kidding this though.

Here were my other findings.
1) One thing was sure, they ALL have their favorite characters, but all loved the protagonist of I.
2) The goods sale went crazy at the concert. And there were two new limited CDs on sale, one with jazz qurtet, and the other with woodwinds quintet. Each cost about $18, and contains only 4 tracks. People bought both, but I thought it would be kinder for makers to put all tracks into one CD, and sold at $20 or so.
3) They all wanted Suikoden 6.
4) There were 5 flower stands which was made by fans, and each stand represented 5 main titles. And they looked great.

Well, another thing that VGMC just told me was the prereminary result of the survey VGMC gave to the Suikoden II backers. This survey was mainly forcused on the repatoire request, but also there is a section to list three game titles he/she wished VGMC to feature.
There were a lot of Chrono Trigger and Chrono Chross. But I was bit confused to see Xenogears on the list too. I thought there was an orchestral CD avaialble...

Last edited by Kentaro Sato; Sep 21, 2018 at 05:00 AM.