View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2014, 10:51 AM
Trusted Editor

I was planning on adding notes once we sorted this out and once BoneSatyr got his scans up because I didn't want to ruin the binding on my book by keeping it open all the time to reference back-and-forth if I had to do any kanji rebuilding. Briefly looking over it, though, they follow the exact same print format as the previous albums.

Also worth noting, the Nausicaa album has a few variations of the opening/ending theme stylization. On I think this album and the original prints, it was:

"オープニング
「風の谷のナウシカ」"

As two lines.

I think later prints changed it to the variations you're seeing (風の谷のナウシカ 〜オープニング〜), although I haven't double checked all those. I think it might actually be a vinyl versus cd stylization difference and it would make sense since this version uses the vinyl as source for the inner package reprint.

*edit*

I can also dump a quick English tracklist into the database based on what I used when I ripped the albums, but I don't know if it holds up against the scrutiny we talked about here. I did make some changes to some of the track titles as I was finding issues with them and I didn't make all those changes to the database since some of them were just my personal preference.

Last edited by dancey; Aug 15, 2014 at 10:54 AM.