View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2009, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razakin View Post
Well, I've noticed that my cd-dive is getting old, atleast it does sometime give that Suspicious position error on the last track and usually on the last second, some discs go ok fine, some don't.. So I wondered if that would have been the case.
My desktop's dive is LG, and my laptop is 4 days old, I just bought it, it's a customized Dell Studio XPS 16, but I don't know what brand is the dive inside it. I ripped one of my U2 CDs to test it in FLAC before doing it with this OST, and everything went well. I'm just curious I got the same error on the same track on 2 totally different computers.

I've tested the file that was successfully ripped without any Read/Sync errors, which said it had a "suspicious position" on 3:04... well, it doesn't. It sounds exactly the same as in the CD.

I moved some settings on EAC like someone told ZeaLitY, stuff like using the aspi interface instead of the native win32, and other recommendations as well, but it still was the same. I believe my copy has some error... oh, that luck of mine, lol. Aynway, I honestly don't know how, but late last night I was able to rip track 23, 100% error free, so I don't really know what's the matter but my supposition of my copy being messed up, even though it's scratch free, and a 100% clean, I'm a freak about keeping my CDs as clean as new.

I don't really know about those Accurate Rip logs, codes and stuff, but if anyone happens to know when this CD's gets up, please let me know so I can compare.

Thank you everyone for helping!

Last edited by Radical Pan; Sep 21, 2009 at 11:52 AM.