View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2013, 06:03 AM
VGMdb Advisor

There is a lot of rap samples on Best Service's "Hallelujah" library. But I'm not too familiar with either of those composer's works (i.e. I can't think/don't know of any songs they've made that has rap samples). Razakin wondered about rap samples as well though. I can try checking with him on what's in the library.

Edit: Razakin mentioned Star Ocean 3 specifically as well, when he linked me a couple of songs with rap samples. I actually found all of the rap samples from Bitter Dance in the Hallelujah library (huge list below):

Spoiler:

Star Ocean Till the End of Time
  • "RAPHRASE01" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE03" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE04" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE05" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE07" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE08" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE10" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE25" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE26" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE27" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE28" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE29" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE30" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE31" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)
  • "RAPHRASE32" from "Best Service: Hallelujah" was used in 2.04 "Bitter Dance" (vol. 2)

Last edited by Nisto; Feb 9, 2013 at 06:41 AM.