View Single Post
Old Apr 8, 2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilef View Post
Lots of users didn't pre-order the game, so why should they have access to the bonuses enclosed with it? For now, it makes sense that such bonuses are no longer offered, they were pre-order incentives.[/U]
Just to add an additional angle to this, I PRE-ORDERED the PS3 release, waaay back in August/September. There was no soundtrack bonus back then. Would you say to me then, that's just tough luck that I PRE-ORDERED at the wrong time? That as a supporting pre-ordering customer, I am still not deserving of having access to the soundtrack?

The whole point is that, really, WAAAAAAAY more people pre-ordered this game for the PS3 or 360 back before September last year. Would you say to all those people "hahaha thats just too bad sucks to be you" when they did the "right thing" and pre-ordered without even having a good incentive to? Why cant our loyalty be rewarded with a copy of this soundtrack now? Are we all expected to buy the game a second time, on a different platform, to truly be "deserving" of this reward?

Btw this isnt a personal attack or anything, just so you know It's not your fault we cant get this lol