View Single Post
Old Feb 27, 2017, 09:34 AM

To begin, as far as I know, there is no detailed information regarding composers credits of any Dungeon games.

I can only speculate by comparing the tracks to Arata's compositions as S.S.D.FANTASICA, and the tracks from the second game I think very likely were composed by him are:
- Pokemon Exploration Team Theme
- Treasure Town
- Dialga's Fight to the Finish! (literally an S.S.D.FANTASICA song but with poorer sound)
- Time Gear... and its various arrangements? Honestly not sure if Arata composed and arranged all of them himself or if another composer(s) had a hand(s) in the other tracks with the same motif.
It has been a long while since I last listened to the first game's soundtrack, so I can't make any comment about that now.

Thank you for bringing this up, by the way! It has always intrigued me to figure out who did what in Dungeon games, but unfortunately I'm not very familiar with other composers in the series and it seems there isn't much (if any) discussion about this topic online. I know this is not a lot either, but I hope we can learn more from this thread.