View Single Post
Old May 21, 2018, 09:25 AM

Thank you everyone for suggestions here and sending me or the label e-mails so far. Please keep them coming!

Now to answer some of the questions and suggestions!
About FF4 repertoires, I think the label’s original wish was to create an artistically-competent album (even to non-gamers), dedicating to a single title which tells the story by music to those who played the game. As I played the game several times myself in both Japanese and English, I can safely say that most of repertoires suggested are very well thought, and part of story-telling. Therefore, if the funding was available, I can safely say the most of them would be included as repertoires.

As of the future possibility goes, I thought that this didn’t have to be “future” in a sense. It doesn't matter whether the game itself is well-known or not. The reason why the company initially picked FF4 was that they thought it might be a good place to start "archiving." If you wished us to do it and the funding was met, we would do it. Some of the suggestions here could actually go to the crowd-funding immediately or after a few weeks since the company has already done homework for possibilities.

Last edited by Kentaro Sato; May 24, 2021 at 11:12 PM.