View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancey View Post
Spending 1500$ on CDs in one sitting or spending 1500$ on CDs over time is exactly the same thing.
So you're saying that if a person's collection over the course of, say, a year and a half, is worth $1500, and instead, that person, at the very beginning of the year and a half, spent $1500 on the entire thing, it would have been exactly the same thing? My apologies, I forgot that I had entered THE FUCKING TWILIGHT ZONE

Have you... like... ever saved money before, dancey? Do you understand the dynamics to saving money? Have you ever had a job before, and had to pay bills before? EDIT: You know what, I thought about this, and you're right. I calculated that in the next 10 years, I'm going to spend roughly $14000 on VGM, but since (and I quote you) "it doesn't matter how I spend it or how long it takes me to spend it because it's the same amount", I'm going to spend the $14000 RIGHT NOW. Quoting you, it literally doesn't matter, your exact words.

Wow, Ramza, good luck selling your CDs. No sarcasm meant. I know how it feels to get a little cash back in this hobby, it's a real good feeling. Best of luck.

Last edited by Hellacia; Jul 18, 2013 at 11:22 PM.