View Single Post
Old May 20, 2016, 10:41 AM

A few small updates:

1) I saved select Lost Child-related pages (mainly interviews) from the now defunct website "Project Repeated Scene" and uploaded them to my own website.

2) One of those interviews happen to be one with S.S.H. so a few tidbits and insights were gleaned from it (anything is useful considering we know barely anything) and added to the main biography. Though not within the scope of my site, other users may or may not find value in the two kt2 interviews.

3) Also uploaded another S.S.H. "interview" but only had the text saved, not the web pages themselves. At least half of the material in my S.S.H. biography comes from this "interview".

4) Made a new little S.S.H.-related goods for sale page, 'cos why not.

5) More webpage saving/uploading soon. In hindsight, I should've saved various webpages/websites a long time ago before they were possibly gone for good, but hey, I didn't know I'd be making an S.S.H. "shrine" (to use pre-mainstream Internet lingo) ten years later. Websites I should have saved: S.S.H. old site (pre-2012), tama-soft official website, Project Cerberus official website.