View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2010, 08:59 PM

Oh, okay, so looking at this, I guess it is both Animation and Game. When I added it to my collection, it showed up as just "original soundtrack" and not in the green "animation" color, but now it seems that the "original soundtrack" color just takes precedence over the "animation" color.

Also that's very cool about "alternate titles", didn't know that. So if someone adds a Japanese title (line 2) to a release that has no Japanese title actually present on it, should I move it to line 4 if I notice?

Anyway, I changed the JASCII letters and numbers. I decided to keep some of the special hyphen characters, since it seemed like there was a real distinction between those used in -A Theme of Etc- and those used in -Etc Mix-. But change them if you don't like it (or I'll do it if you don't want to sit there and remove all those hyphens!). I didn't do much error checking though, mostly because I just don't want to look over 100+ titles of kanji, though I caught a few errors anyway.

Well thanks for answering my questions. Oh, one more: how are tracks times really dealt with? There is an issue of pregaps. Should I add the times that I get right away when putting a CD in my drive (basically no pregaps), or append / prepend them...? So then I can add the times here too.