View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2011, 06:01 AM

I apologize for contributing to the flame bait nonsense. It's just a pet peeve of mine when pirates, meaning people who won't support the artist by purchasing their album but will happily download the music and/or scans, complain about it. I relate it to those people who refuse to vote but then complain about how the elected officials are doing. Sure you technically can complain, no one is stopping you, but the people who actually voted have a legitimate reason to do so while the non-voters definitely don't. Remember, beggars can’t be choosers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPI View Post
after all the recent covers from Wavemaster's 20th Anniversary CDs I expected something different.
Don't forget, this album was released by DCT Records, Masato Nakamura's own label. I'm assuming he wanted something a little more classy with this album since Sonic 1 and 2 are his babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisto View Post
So anyway, what's up with the double tracklists? Are there any difference between them?
Not related to the double tracklist that was posted but did anyone notice the CD-TEXT data on the discs? It varies slightly from the tracklist printed in the booklet. Main difference is casing and it uses a single dash instead of the double tildes. Not major, just thought I'd mention it. I rarely see that with VGM releases.