View Single Post
Old Apr 12, 2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCapitalist View Post
So take these ideas and use them, don't use them, make fun of them, delete them... whatever you want to do.
OK, but you asked for it.

Quote:
1) I've noticed, when viewing albums, that the info such as the composer and the "arranged by" staff and whatnot is center aligned.

Perhaps this is a preference thing, but sometimes I think it looks confusing when I'm trying to pick out who is who from a wild list of composers and arrangers. Personally, I would start the list of composers directly to the right of where is says composers and do the same for the arranged artists etc.

I mean, it's not a big deal, I just thought it would look a bit more polished.
-They are not center aligned; subjects and names are their own columns, with each set of names having its own text box. "Catalog Number," because of its length, is the subject heading that sets the spacing between the two sides. That's your polish. (The fields are horizontally aligned as well)
-You're on your own in terms of personal experience. You just need more of it before the information becomes second nature to you. There's also artist pages.

Quote:
2) I would like to be able to enter album numbers into my collection which are not yet added to the data-base. You know, just type them in and have them show up in my collection... wherever... just the catalogue number.

The purpose being that sometimes I lose track of an album that doesn't seem to have an entry and even if it is entered in the data-base later, I wouldn't even think to look for it.
-Can't write them down on a piece of paper and reference them later?

Last edited by kyubihanyou; Apr 12, 2010 at 08:13 PM.