View Single Post
Old Feb 20, 2012, 12:19 PM

Suicider, seriously, knock your little Japanese-san girl wonderment shit off. What are you, 8 and you've never met a girl before? You have to put an exclamation mark after writing the word 'she' because it amazes you so much? He's selling a CD for $1500 (which I've never had on my wishlist by the way, Boyblunder). That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of. If I win 50 million dollars from the lottery, I'm still not buying it. It has nothing to do with a complaint. It has to do with, hmm, self-respect? With drawing a line at how much I'll pay for a piece of polycarbonate? With not buying something that like dancey says has been resealed anyway?

Seriously, VGM is fun, and I buy albums like everyone else (at least I hope everyone here buys and doesn't just download). But some of you need to grow up. If you think it's a good price paying $1500 for a resealed CD that won't go to the artist or record label and instead will go to asshole-san, you need to get your priorities straight. Oh by the way:

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicider View Post
Noone ever complains about expensive sealed copies like Super Mario RPG etc. so I don't see your point why she should be an "asshole".
Flawless logic here. You've never seen anyone on a niche message board complain about the price of something they're not even looking to buy, so therefore my "complaint" about a completely different soundtrack, and one that's double the price of the one you linked, somehow doesn't make any sense. Yes, the two situations have EVERYTHING to do with each other, Suicider. Here, for you, I'll "complain" about it right now: $750 for Super Mario RPG soundtrack is dumb. It is. It's also not $1500, is it? Your logic is literally BACKWARDS. It's like saying "Why complain about this $20 CD when you don't complain about the $10 CD?" Because the $10 CD is HALF THE PRICE, DUMBASS.

Last edited by Hellacia; Feb 20, 2012 at 12:27 PM.