View Single Post
Old Dec 6, 2015, 04:38 AM

Default -Project Saitama- The S.S.H. Fan Site (Saitama Saisyu Heiki)

I've decided to make it my quest to find out who this S.S.H. guy is, this guy who has steadfastly remained my personal favourite musical artist since about 20 years ago. Who is this not only faceless, but nameless person that offered so much metal bliss to my ears for a decade, and continues to do so?

-Project Saitama- The S.S.H. Fan Site

-Website To Do List-
1. Translate/search through his website for interesting/useful information (100% finished).
2. Translate/search through his Twitter account/tweets for interesting/useful information (100%).
3. Translate/search through his .txt files (accompanied with .mp3) and album liner notes for interesting/useful information (1%).
4. Continued updating of artist profile/biography and webpage (ongoing%).
5. Make the artist biography page look better (low priority).
6. Go through the archives of relevant old websites and archive them onto my website (WIP%).
7. A decent S.S.H. banner for the website. I don't know what the design would be like but the main words in big font will be "プロジェクトさたいま" and the words in smaller font will be "Project Saitama - The S.S.H. Fan Site" or something.

-Challenges-
1. A few booklets of albums from his discography still need to be viewed. Possible interesting/useful information may be obtained.
2. Pre-2013 tweets from his Twitter account: Are they retrievable? (high priority).
3. Pre-2012 website/website posts: Are they retrievable? 2018: Yes they are. (high priority).
4. The recovery of long lost S.S.H. compositions from his early days. There's about 30 in my list so far, quite likely there are more. (high priority).
5. Obtain brand new and sealed copy of "Rain Drop" (SHAT-0005) and "A Weekend of a Certain Satan".

-Future Goals-
1. Play my favourite S.S.H. songs on guitar competently, share the video online if it's good enough, then die happy.
2. Start an S.S.H. fan club. Similar to the one on lastfm or here. Instead of having S.S.H. fans scattered around the world, they can all join in a centralised location instead (perhaps via my site?). This may call for regular S.S.H. news postings/blogs (which I will take responsibility for). Any ideas on how to being and manage the fan club?
3. Linked to the above, promotion of S.S.H. albums and S.S.H. as an artist. Because as far as I am concerned, he is criminally under-appreciated and I want him to make more money, because he deserves it.
4. Gathering suitable questions and then conducting an interview with S.S.H. (if you met S.S.H., what would you ask him?) (5%).
5. If S.S.H. was to perform in a concert in Japan, I would probably seriously consider dropping everything I am doing (in real life) and boarding the next plane.

If you have any questions, comments and/or useful info/suggestions for this project, please post in this thread and/or email/PM me.

Last edited by layzee; Aug 14, 2021 at 09:14 AM.