View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gackerjr View Post
Indeed, it was me. Thanks! A little off at times, but I got tired of trying to perfect it at such insane BPM.

It comes faster than you think, but let me know if I can help with anything on theory or fingering techniques, etc...
Are you playing off of guitar tabs written by someone else or did you have to go by ear and make it yourself?

Getting good at guitar is one thing and hard enough, replicating a song that has no guitar tabs available is another...
At the moment, I'm using Rocksmith 2014 (spending a lot of time on the Guitarcade) and trying out simpler 8-bit/16-bit console generation tunes (using tabs from GameTabs which has the worst server ever).

One of my current favourite songs right now is "The Secret Underground Passage" from his 2014 album "Forgotten Ruins". There is a "karaoke" version of the track (with the main guitar part excluded) so it would be a dream come true if I could somehow fill that role. But like I said, the lack of guitar tabs is an issue. Worst case scenario, I would probably have to offer a bounty for someone to make tabs or even possibly ask S.S.H. himself for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gackerjr View Post
Will read through in more detail later, but I think there is a typo at the end of the second paragraph -- in 2013 he would be 31.
Cheers. Fixed 2013 to 2003.