View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2014, 09:42 PM

Azusa Chiba does rock pretty hard. She deserves a solo soundtrack.

Well, there's been a fairly major restructuring of the stretch goals. Hitoshi Sakimoto's involvement will now be assured at the $1 million mark. Apparently this is because the man himself wanted it lowered, so I'd take that as a good sign of his enthusiasm for writing music for the game. $2 million will get the orchestra recording and bonus tracks by Sakimoto (still not clear if this means Sakimoto will add more music to a various artists soundtrack or if he'll be the main/only composer anyway and then just write even more). The concert has also been lowered to $2.4 million. And now you can add $10 (include $15 for international shipping) to your pledge to get a physical copy of the soundtrack or $8 for the download, so no longer do you have to pay $250 to get the CD.

Also of note, if it reaches $750,000, Alexander O. Smith and Joseph Reeder will do the translation, $1 million will allow a PS Vita release, $1.25 million a PS4 release, and $1.5 million for a 3DS release, significantly reduced from before.

I think I'm pretty much sold. I enjoyed FF Tactics enough to be interested in the game and I certainly hope it can make a million so I can get a Sakimoto CD with it even if it turns out not to be all by him.

Last edited by _if; Jan 21, 2014 at 10:02 PM.