View Single Post
Old Apr 23, 2011, 04:38 PM

I lost by, what, $30-40 in all your guys' opinions? Yup. Epic defeat there, let me tell ya. Jeez, if you guys are so freaking poor that you have to cut major corners and wait 2-3 times as long for your merchandise from someone you can't ask questions to than I certainly am winning I would think. When $40 is a nice, simple convenience fee.

I never said Japanese auction sites didn't count. I said they're not exactly a fair comparison because the CD is much more readily available over there and their economy is crap. Finding a US seller is the difficult part. Quit putting words in my mouth.

And how are AAAALLLL those people who's quotes I posted saying that if they sold the CD today they would expect a fair chunk of change historical exactly? Do you know what "historical" means? Here you go: "of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research." See? That basically means past tense. WAS worth such and such. So everyone still believes that it's worth something TODAY except you, Raizen and Megalixr. Start a club. You'll have 3 members, yay. You haven't "proved" a damn thing except it's cheaper to buy from Japan by $40 with 3 times as long to ship. And yet I've "proved" time and time again that the disc is worth more in the States. Why can't you just accept that fact as truth? Why is that so hard? The entirety of the interwebs believes this except you. As I have "proved". HAVE PROVEN! I never said I could explain WHY this is true but it sure seems to be the case. I've asked you and Raizen to prove why it ISN'T worth anything in the States and you have come up with NOTHING except to continually beat a dead horse about how you can get if from Japan for a percentage less. WHO CARES?! Why is it worth more here? That's the phenomena I'm trying to understand and everyone believes it except you! Can you tell me why? Nope.