View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomSnake View Post
Zorbfish's cddb/freedb emulation is a great alternative to Let's Tag. In fact, I think it's so good that I'm unsure about doing any additional work on Let's Tag. What do you guys think? Would you still like to see any new features in Let's Tag?

Myrkul, are you still interested in seeing that nfo/txt export feature? I know you can already do something like this in Mp3tag.
The main problem for me is I don't have .NET (nor do I want it; I'm a Linux user) and anything I'd tag would be vorbis or FLAC instead of MP3 (which by the name MP3tag I am unsure of how much support I'd get for that).

Having said that, I watched the presentation and the app does look nice and easy to use. I don't see any problem with continuing support for people that like it. But, is MP3tag pluggable? I just wanted to give you some ideas, mainly this one:

That is, maybe you could implement Let's Tag directly into a tagging app of some kind? You'd probably change the name or implement it as a differently-named extension/plugin thing, but....hey, just throwing this out there because it would likely remove a lot of unnecessary steps for your users. You could take advantage of both your own and Zorbfish's work. Maybe get the best of both worlds.

Last edited by MAGradio; Sep 7, 2009 at 12:07 PM.