View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2016, 08:36 AM

A few more updates made to the first post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzee
Challenges
4. The recovery of long lost S.S.H. compositions from his early days. There's about 30 in my list so far, quite likely there are more. (high priority).
Thanks to a kind user here, I have just received one of these long lost tunes. That prompted and reminded me to add this challenge. I'll provide further details later but for now, if you think you have what you think is a super rare unknown S.S.H. composition, please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzee
Future Goals
4. Gathering suitable questions and then conducting an interview with S.S.H. (if you met S.S.H., what would you ask him?)
I doubt it will happen anytime soon, but I'm open to any suggestions. It can be related to music or not (based on his writing style and answering questions from others, he seems pretty casual and random).

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejl1987 View Post
Oops,my bad. I got the Woodsoft album name wrong.
I meant the After Burner arrangement in this one http://vgmdb.net/album/10575.
Ah okay, I did do a quick search for that track but I wasn't able to find it. If you could upload it to your dropbox so I can give it a listen, that would be great.

Quote:
The only information I ever found on this Ges.M was this:
http://soj.razor.jp/old2005.htm..
「に参加されているGes.M氏(笑)のアレンジにギターで参加しております。」

"I (Toshinori Hiramatsu) participated via guitar to Mr Ges.M's (lol) arrange (in the album)"

Well, apparently something is funny here. We just have to figure out the joke.

Quote:
As for Hellion Sounds,I've been reading S.S.H.'s web diary and Twitter since 2007 or so,and other than retweeting the albums releases,I don't remember any mention either.
Slightly off topic but do you by any chance have S.S.H.'s pre-2012 website saved on your HDD? How about his Twitter tweets from the beginning to 2013? If you do and you could share it, it would be much appreciated. Any useful/interesting information will be added to my website. From memory, I think his old website had a more detailed profile page including things like the audio equipment he uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gackerjr View Post
Silence of Daylight
Oh no, I just meant I tried playing that song using its guitar tabs. The noise that came out of my guitar somewhat resembles the song (laughs). I'll give your tune a listen later.

Last edited by layzee; Jan 5, 2016 at 09:46 AM.