View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2016, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry93D View Post
He left Neverland sometime after CIMA and worked at a soba shop for a very long time. I've heard he's apparently getting back into game composition to some extent, as he composed the title theme ("Red Spider Lily"), opening theme ("Red Spider"), main(?) theme ("Vengeance") and ending theme ("Retribution") for a Hong Kong noir-style visual novel called Red Spider, and composed three more tracks ("Fulltime Killer", "Running on Karma", and "Exiled"). Yukio Nakajima also contributed to Red Spider 2 with the tracks "Diversion Fight" and "Undercover". If Shiono's done anything since then, the English-speaking Internet does not have any information on it.
I think that running the soba shop is his main priority since there hasn't been much frequency. It's also worth noting that he did upload a couple of other new songs on his Youtube channel, but those aren't for any commercial products.((First upload;second upload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mika View Post
[URL="http://vgmdb.net/artist/1158"]
Naoki Kodaka
Last work? Albert Odyssey Gaiden (Saturn, 1996)

I remember both of them fondly from the old Sunsoft NES games like Batman and Ufouria, though Kodaka did also Albert Odyssey Gaiden, which is pretty awesome.
Wikipedia says that Naoki Kodaka did work on one more game after Albert Odyssey Gaiden, but I can't find any information about that game. I think he's currently teaching as a music professor in a university of some sort.

Last edited by gotanda; Jul 6, 2016 at 01:53 AM.