View Single Post
Old Feb 3, 2010, 11:23 AM

We really should bring this matter forward to Inti Creates, not Capcom. They proved on Chiptuned Rockman and Rockman Zero Remastered Tracks that they have access to the composer files for the Classic and X Series respectively, and they're closer to the fans musicwise. I see no reason for them to refuse (Ippo's on the inside after all, and he's got some secrets of his own regarding Rockman 7). Who's with me?

¡VIVA LA MEGALUCION! Do it for Mega Man 10!! Do it for the Green Biker Dude!!!!!!!

EDIT: ONE MORE THING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post
Minakuchi Engineering Staff links through to Kinuyo Yamshita, so I'll just leave it and reverse the edit.
I know I made that alias edit, but that's just being redundant. I say the Minakuchi links and page go bye bye; we know her true name and the alias is properly listed for all time for all to see (with proof, no less), so why do we still have to be so stiff and inflexible about it? The notes section can easily fill in any and all of these gaps. The same can be said for Ogeretsu Kun and Akemi Kimura - is there a problem with unifying all the names and aliases of a composer under a single page [banner], or do you just loathe doing a little spring cleaning?

(ok I'm done)

Last edited by kyubihanyou; Feb 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM.