View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2012, 01:12 AM

Default Nintendo ost Facebook petition

Let's start a Facebook petition for all game companies, (mainly Nintendo) Japanese or not, to show we have interest in buying soundtracks for these games if they existed! It worked for bringing games over ( The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles) so why not soundtracks? I know internet petitions very rarely get results, but like I said it worked with The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles. So write on Nintendo's and other developers Facebook and write letters to their Japanese offices, I tried to write to Nintendo of Japan regarding osts for Brawl and Wario Land: Shake It! but they forwarded my letter to NoA because it has to be written in Kanji. So if you don't know the language, take the time to learn it!!! You'll be glad you did. It will make all the difference for these osts to get released! But if everybody writes to them then they will know that we are interested and might give us what we want! It might even work for reprints of older osts like Yoshi's Island! Also someone needs to come up with a name for the petition, it should have Operation in the name, maybe something having to do with Japan or video games, perhaps?