View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2017, 04:22 AM

Hm... Weirdly enough, just from that Tingle song alone (from samples used and the rhythmic style as you mentioned), I can totally see "Simon Belmont's Theme" and "The Trick Manor" (mostly the first track, but they're remixes of each other so eh) coming from the same place. The general randomness of it does KIND of remind of The Attendants' Rooms (Room of Close Associates), but I wouldn't take that guess too seriously. I think you're onto something with the stage 3 music as well.

EDIT: Going further into the Aliens soundtrack, there's a quiet low riff in the first few seconds of "stage 1" that reminds me even more of The Room of Close Associates. There's a similar thing in "Objective" as well, but that one reminds me more of the Submerged City.

Taro Kudo is credited as a music composer for this just about everywhere, surely there must have been something here he wrote. I will say though that I don't really understand the significance of Dag's link? "Akiropito" is Akira Souji, isn't it? I went through that page in Google Translate but I don't see any mention of Kudo that would have anything to do with his involvement in the game.

Last edited by KTB; Apr 21, 2017 at 04:29 AM.