View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2015, 07:53 AM

1-03 sound like a typical mellow Sakuraba track for me (especially the use of flute and harp arpeggios). Compare this to his work on other RPGs like Eternal Sonata, Tales of the Abyss, etc.
1-12 is a bit more difficult, indeed. A first, it may sound like him, but when you listen to it carefully, it's more Tamura (too repetitive, and the strings sound too simple for a Sakuraba track, at least for me). It's basically the same like 1-19, which has Sakuraba's orchestral samples, but the structure is way too simple for him.
1-18 I think is Sakuraba, it sounds more like his works, even if it's short.
2-12 is one of my favorite town themes, very whimsical and delightful. And like 1-12 another difficult task... but I guess it's another Tamura track? Especially with Graces you'll notice how he evolved and refined his skills within the years.
For 2-23 I share the same opinion as Guitarist.
3-17 sounds like one of Sakuraba's more experimental tracks for me. The drums, synth (especially from the one minute mark, typical). But I'm not totally sure...
3-19 shares some similarities with 3-25 in terms of synth and style. The former I'm not totally sure, it sounds more like Sakuraba, but the latter is definitely Tamura, as Guitarist guessed. I would choose Sakuraba for 3-17 and 3-19.