View Single Post
Old Jan 17, 2022, 08:59 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I didn't see the credits on the Obi. Aside from Music, there is also "原作: Go Nagai, Ken Ishikawa", which is Original Work.

For your second question, it is a challenge when the same roles are credited in different ways on different parts of the album. I think we see it on this album too, with "music" overlapping with "composer" (and possibly with "performer" and "producer" as well.) I don't have an answer, but I think I go with the ones that seem the most consistent to me.

To be more helpful, I've updated the notes with the missing parts, which really was just a couple of things. Also, here are the changes I would like in your draft. It's really not as many as I first thought, but I really had trouble figuring this one out because there were enough differences between the draft/notes/source book.

Quote:
10 Music - should be 音楽
20 Composer - Kazuo Nobuta should be "Composed", Masashi Chizawa should be 作曲
30 Arranger - should be "Arranged"

40-50 Performer/Vocals - I am not so fussy here, because JAM Project and the two featured artists are credited in both roles in different parts of the notes, though vocals should be 歌

For some reason though, Kazuo Nobuta is listed under Performer, but I don't see that in the notes/book. You are missing "Music Score" though, which would have been Kazuo Nobuta.

60 Lyricist - should be 作詞

70 Recorded by - There should also be a "Mixed by" credit that follows this.

110 Sound Producer - reaching this point, the "Produced by JAM Project" credit is missing (and was missing from the original notes.)

Credits after here are fine.