View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2020, 10:42 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teioh View Post
I can attest that the Tsuki no Kanata de Aimashou soundtrack (#2 on the list) is absolutely fantastic. And Raillore no Ryakudatsusha (#10 on the list) doesn't have an OST release yet (they were planning on releasing it at an event like they had with their past Special Compilation Soundtrack, but the events were cancelled due to COVID concerns), but the tracks I have heard from the game are some of mamomo's best work. I can't wait to pick that one up when they do release it. 3rdEye Tweeted a while back about starting a BOOTH and Pixiv FANBOX account, but I don't think that's happened yet. When/if it does, I'm guessing the soundtrack will be available there.

By the way, both Nukige Mitai na Shima ni Sunderu Watashi was Dou Surya Ii Desu Ka? 1 & 2 are back in stock on Qruppo's BOOTH page. The first game's OST was going for a lot of auction and free market sites (and still is, actually, because I think a lot of people don't realize you can buy it new again), but they have new stock for retail price again. Might be a good idea to grab them before they sell out again.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Jun 7, 2020 at 10:52 PM.