View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2012, 01:44 PM

Okay, I didn't mean to say this method wasn't the best way to do it, just that it won't necessarily show the things he may want the products page to show. He said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmos View Post
if I search for Blazblue I get only the CDs called Blazblue but not the singles related to Blazblue because they obviously don't have the Blazblue name on the title.
and what Fearin and I were trying to point out is that just because you find the BlazBlue product page in VGMdb, doesn't mean you will find all the singles related to BlazBlue because the singles may not be linked. If all he wanted to do is search for products, then okay, but I think that on VGMdb you don't search for products unless you want to find music related to the products; we're a music site and not a game information site, there'd be no other reason to search products. And especially with the examples kosmos gave, I was led to believe that. So, I just thought it was fair that kosmos know that those details do matter.

But again, I'm not saying this method isn't worth using, just that if you don't find something you think might exist with this method, don't give up and possibly search for it manually.