View Single Post
Old Dec 17, 2010, 05:22 PM

Positive Feedback for senseiphoenix as seller

OK so it seems I'm the first to write a feedback about senseiphoenix. I guess some of you noticed his sale with those ridiculously low prices and probably quite a few had mixed feelings. Joy on one hand, and doubts (new user/lack of feedback + low prices) on the other. Let me tell you right away: This guy rocks.

Once I saw his sale I immediately contacted him. I asked about availability, conditions, completeness and so forth. Standard procedure. Email correspondence top notch, very fast, friendly, answered all my questions. Placed an order, paid through PayPal and shortly after I got mail that the package has been sent. Shipping took 2 weeks (arrived today), which is pretty much standard for the shipping method I've chosen. I opened the package, the CDs were safely put inside bubblewrap. Good packaging! Opened case after case, checked CD after CD and so forth. Overall condition, great! There was an issue with a booklet of one item (which he didn't know, so not intentional!), I contacted him and he _immediately_ refunded the full price for that CD. Totally nice.

Summary:

* Condition: great, even better than I had imagined
* Prices: Exceptional, like i've never seen before.
* Fast shipping, very good packaging and nice e-mail-correspondence.

Rating 5/5 - Perfect

------------------------------------------------------

Something in general, I think it fits here:

I often see people putting Obis below the booklet. This is risky and can damage it. It would be safer to put it inside the booklet where it's pretty much safe from harm. Just a suggestion.

Last edited by Zethe; Dec 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM.