View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2013, 04:42 PM

I have to go with YELLOW STORM and KILLING TIME, but I can't deny I like the tracks you named quite a bit. I think POWER & GLORY is the Chi Bi stage, right? It's been many, many years since I've played Dynasty Warriors 2, but I played Dynasty Warriors 4 a couple months ago actually, and CRY FOR WIND has the same riffs that POWER & GLORY has at 13 seconds in and I know for a fact that CRY FOR WIND is the Chi Bi stage. Aah, anyway, I'm going on about the games, but I like the songs you named too. For me, YELLOW STORM is darn-near unsurpassed by anything in any of the later games - not to say "they don't make DW music like they used to", but YELLOW STORM hits me just right, ahaha.

When it comes to those soundtracks, sometimes I like the DW2 version more than the DW3 version. A good example is OPPRESSION: I don't feel like it gained anything with all the extra guitar stuff they added, I liked the simplicity of the original one. POWER & GLORY is better somehow in DW3 though - probably just better mixing/mastering.

Yeah, I like me some Shin Sangokumusou music~

Last edited by Mortavia; Jan 21, 2013 at 05:41 PM.